Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Self Image and Self Sabotage

The following link is so huge. As a trainer and a human, I've sabotaged my diet and workouts more times than I care to count. It is human nature that nothing happens unless their is pain or trauma involved. What do you think? Recall your life's path, is that you too? When do you feel worthy enough to just put your head down and say f**k it, this is mine for the taking and I deserve to feel okay about this? It takes a lot of practice, trial and error.

I've read, and continue to read and listen, to a great deal of materials out there that are available to everyone. Psycho-cybernetics By Dr. Maxwell Maltz and Dan Kennedy, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, Secrets of the Millionare Mind by T. Harv Eker, just to name a few. Read, Expand and grow my friends. Work on losing those old tapes running through your head, no matter how they got there.

You know, I've got this quote on my profile page at the gym that I work at every day...sometimes it's every minute: "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." via Winston Churchill. If you truly are moved by something, anything, you will achieve it. Follow your path, no matter how many boulders are in the way.

Good luck, God speed and please keep in touch.



Self Image and Self Sabotage

No comments:

Post a Comment